Car insurance from the Insurance Hub
Third party car insurance is required by UK law to protect drivers should anybody else cause damage to their car But just because it's compulsory doesn't mean you lack freedom of choice when it comes to finding a great deal. On the contrary, there are plenty of companies offering cheap car insurance, and the good news is that; since the dawn of internet brokerage it's been a buyer's market.
Some policies are better than others, of course. For high quality cheap car insurance it's vital to go to a company you can trust. Because of our experience and our insider knowledge of the market, we can negotiate bargains which you’ll have trouble finding anywhere else. Other advantages include:
- Competitive policies for a wide range of: vehicles, drivers and driving histories, including high risk sectors such as high performance cars and drivers with convictions
- Diverse levels of cover, from simple third party to fully comprehensive
- A range of payment methods including monthly direct debit, details on request
- Potential full no-claims bonus for drivers on another's insurance and former company drivers
- 24-hour claims helpline so you don't have to wait and worry
For a quick no-strings insurance quote, that typically last for up to three weeks click here now.
The Insurance Hub: home to the cheapest can insurance on the net
Find more cheap car insurance deals at Quoteline Direct.
The Insurance Blogger is one of the country’s leading insurance blogs and will keep you up-to-date with industry trends and developments, and as if that isn’t enough we have just launched another insurance blog with an even more pithy personality.